Barlo Motor Group - Head Office
Tel: 052 61 25300
Fax: 052 61 25111
Connect with us
A family business since 1944
Barlo Engineering trading as Clonmel Engineering Works was started by Matt Barlow in 1944 (father of Sean Barlow) .The original premises was in Emmet Street, Clonmel where Market Place Shopping Centre is now located.
The company's first major achievement came in 1948 when we were appointed Main Distributors for David Brown tractors and Claas combine harvesters. This contract meant we were the sole distributors for counties Tipperary, Kilkenny and Waterford for David Brown and Class. find out more...